This is the largest and most powerful side cooker complementing any of the Fire Magic gas barbecues. The Gourmet Power Burner easily accommodates a large saute pan or cook pot and provides the high heat perfect for wok cooking or even deep-frying a turkey!
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas
- Heavy-duty cast dual brass burner
- Separate inner and outer burner ring controls
- Offering a range of 3,000 to 60,000 BTUs
- Porcelain cast or stainless steel cooking grids available
- Stainless steel construction
- Cut-Out Dimensions - 19” W x 18 3/4” D x 11 1/2” H
- Includes 6' wire harness to tie into Aurora grill power supply
- Requires additional power supply if installed as a stand alone unit or over 6' from an Aurora grill
- Fire Magic cast stainless-steel burners, stainless-steel rod cooking grids, and stainless-steel housings are WARRANTED for as long as you own (LIFETIME) your Fire Magic grill.
- Fire Magic cast brass burners, brass valves, backburner assemblies (except ignition parts), and manifold assemblies are WARRANTED for FIFTEEN (15) YEARS from the date of purchase of your Fire Magic grill.
- Fire Magic Electric grills, electric stainless steel cooking grids and electric grill stainless steel housings are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS from the date of purchase of your Fire Magic product
- Fire Magic Infrared burners, charcoal stainless steel grills and smokers (excluding charcoal pans and ash tray) are WARRANTED for FIVE (5) YEARS from the date of purchase of your Fire Magic product
- Fire Magic sideburners and all other Fire Magic grill components (except ignition and electronic parts) are WARRANTED for THREE (3) YEARS from the date of purchase of your Fire Magic product
- Fire Magic ignition systems (excluding batteries), electronic components (including lights and thermometers), and accessories are WARRANTED for ONE (1) YEAR from date of purchase.
- WARRANTY applies only to the original purchaser and to single family residential use only
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.