It's an unmatched experience that begins with a superior design and a solid stainless steel construction. Lift the gleaming hood, engineered to reflect heat onto the entire cooking surface, and experience all the brilliance inside. Truly, there is not a more inspired, better made grill on the market. From the exclusive flavor grids tot he lifetime guaranteed cast stainless steel burner. Every Fire Magic product is designed and built to be the centerpiece of your outdoor lifestyle.
- 2 Cast Stainless Steel "E" Burners - 50,000 BTU Total
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel "E" Burners
- Cooking Surface - 24" x 18" (432 sq inches)
- Cart Dimensions
- Side Shelves Up - 55 3/4" W x 57" H x 25 3/4" D
- One Side Shelf Down - 46" W x 57" H x 25 3/4" D
- Side Shelves Down - 35 1/4" W x 57" H x 25 3/4" D
- Shipping Weight - 280 lbs
Aurora A430 Features
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition System
- 110 Volt Plug-in Electrical supply with 12 Volt Transformer
- Halogen 12 Volt Internal Oven Lamps
- Built-in digital thermometer with meat probe
- Heat Zone Separators
- Convertible Regulator (Nat or LP)
- Stainless Steel Diamond Sear Cooking Grids
- Cooking Grid Lifter
- Polished Comfort Touch Back-lit Control Knobs
- Seamless Double Wall Water Resistant Hood
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Seamless Welded Lid & Control Panel
- Unique Adjustable Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- Feather Lite Easy Lift Lid
- 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Flavor Grids, Engineered for Durability and Even Heat Distribution
Aurora A430 Cart Features
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Storage Doors with 6" Handles
- Condiment Holders
- Folding Shelf
- Polished Round Corners
- Folding Tool Holder and Paper Towel Holder
- Heavy Duty Locking Swivel Wheels
- 10' Quick Disconnect Hose (NAT Models)
- Regulator and High Capacity Hose (LP Models)
- Sliding Propane Tray with Latch
Aurora A430 Optional Features
- Optional 16,000 BTU Installed Recessed Rotisserie Backburner with Cover
- Optional Rotisserie With High Torque Motor and Spit Rod with Meat Prongs, Counter Balance and Grill Light
- Optional Infrared Sear Burners
- Fire Magic cast stainless-steel burners, stainless-steel rod cooking grids, and stainless-steel housings are WARRANTED for as long as you own (LIFETIME) your Fire Magic grill.
- Fire Magic cast brass burners, brass valves, backburner assemblies (except ignition parts), and manifold assemblies are WARRANTED for FIFTEEN (15) YEARS from the date of purchase of your Fire Magic grill.
- Fire Magic sideburners and all other Fire Magic grill components (except ignition and electronic parts) are WARRANTED for THREE (3) YEARS from the date of purchase of your Fire Magic product
- Fire Magic ignition systems (excluding batteries), electronic components (including lights and thermometers), and accessories are WARRANTED for ONE (1) YEAR from date of purchase.
- WARRANTY applies only to the original purchaser and to single family residential use only
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.