Prepare restaurant-quality steaks with the Fire Magic Double Searing Station. When steaks are flash-cooked at 1200°, juices are locked and meats are tender and full of flavor. With 32,000 BTUs, the Fire Magic Double Searing Station is a welcome companion to your Fire Magic grill.
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas
- Stainless steel construction
- Great for grilling meats or as a side top cooker
- Increases versatility in cooking
- 32,000 BTUs
- Long lasting brass controls
- Cut-Out Dimensions -19” W x 18 3/4” D x 11 1/2” H
- Includes 6' wire harness to tie into Aurora grill power supply
- Requires additional power supply if installed as a stand alone unit or over 6' from an Aurora grill
- Fire Magic cast stainless-steel burners, stainless-steel rod cooking grids, and stainless-steel housings are WARRANTED for as long as you own (LIFETIME) your Fire Magic grill.
- Fire Magic cast brass burners, brass valves, backburner assemblies (except ignition parts), and manifold assemblies are WARRANTED for FIFTEEN (15) YEARS from the date of purchase of your Fire Magic grill.
- Fire Magic Electric grills, electric stainless steel cooking grids and electric grill stainless steel housings are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS from the date of purchase of your Fire Magic product
- Fire Magic Infrared burners, charcoal stainless steel grills and smokers (excluding charcoal pans and ash tray) are WARRANTED for FIVE (5) YEARS from the date of purchase of your Fire Magic product
- Fire Magic sideburners and all other Fire Magic grill components (except ignition and electronic parts) are WARRANTED for THREE (3) YEARS from the date of purchase of your Fire Magic product
- Fire Magic ignition systems (excluding batteries), electronic components (including lights and thermometers), and accessories are WARRANTED for ONE (1) YEAR from date of purchase.
- WARRANTY applies only to the original purchaser and to single family residential use only
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.