The Fire Magic Echelon Diamond Gourmet Griddle flows perfectly with the Diamond Series grill. Fire Magic’s new Built-In Gourmet Griddle is perfect for outdoor cooking of everything from fried rice to fajitas to bacon and eggs. Take outdoor cooking to a new level with Echelon E660i Built-In Gourmet Griddle.
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas
- Heavy-duty dual stainless steel burners
- Separate left and right burner controls
- Offering a range of 20,000 to 40,000 BTUs
- 3/8" Thick stainless steel griddle surface
- Hot surface ignition
- Easy to clean grease pan with removable trays
- Stainless steel cover
- 304 Stainless steel contoured construction
- Cooking Surface - 30" x 18" (540 sq inches)
- Cut-Out Dimensions - 31 1/4” W x 23 1/2” D x 11 1/2” H
- Includes Diamond grill power supply
- Fire Magic cast stainless-steel burners, stainless-steel rod cooking grids, and stainless-steel housings are WARRANTED for as long as you own (LIFETIME) your Fire Magic grill.
- Fire Magic cast brass burners, brass valves, backburner assemblies (except ignition parts), and manifold assemblies are WARRANTED for FIFTEEN (15) YEARS from the date of purchase of your Fire Magic grill.
- Fire Magic sideburners and all other Fire Magic grill components (except ignition and electronic parts) are WARRANTED for THREE (3) YEARS from the date of purchase of your Fire Magic product
- Fire Magic ignition systems (excluding batteries), electronic components (including lights and thermometers), and accessories are WARRANTED for ONE (1) YEAR from date of purchase.
- WARRANTY applies only to the original purchaser and to single family residential use only
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.